Top Mil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Current Item Is: [Bronze Bars] Buy For Max, Dump at 580

How to Flip Merch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Admin

Rep : 0

How to Flip Merch Empty
PostSubject: How to Flip Merch   How to Flip Merch I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:12 pm

In this short and simple guide, Ill give you the basics of Flip merching, but you will have to figure out what items to flip merch. Cant give out mine!

To start, you must use all of your cash. It would be best if you had atleast 2m to start. Buy all of the item below med, but not at low. Youll have to experiment with the buying price by buying one of the item first to see what price it buys at.

Spend all of your money on the item, and wait 4 hours, until you can sell it back. When selling, go above med, and to the highest selling point it will go. Again, you will have to experiment with the selling price.

After you have sold all of the item, use a new item, because you cant buy back the item for another 4 hours.

Examples of what to flip:
Runes
Food
Ores
Bars

Back to top Go down
jelle123
One Hit Wonder

How to Flip Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Flip Merch   How to Flip Merch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:08 am

how can i get 2m because now i just have 200k
Back to top Go down
elvispiss
Merchanter
Merchanter
elvispiss

How to Flip Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Flip Merch   How to Flip Merch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:51 am

well there is a lot of money in mining
Back to top Go down
Xplsn_Roolz
Top Merchanter
Top Merchanter
Xplsn_Roolz

Rep : 1

How to Flip Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Flip Merch   How to Flip Merch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:42 am

Mining, Woodcutting, Smelting Bars/cannonballs, snape grass/whiteberry running, aviansies, dragon hunting... There's plenty of ways to make money, your best bet is skilling though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to Flip Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Flip Merch   How to Flip Merch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Flip Merch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Top Mil :: Merchanting :: Flipping-
Jump to: